Board Member Elections 2014
The Clint ISD Board of Trustees is comprised of seven community members who are elected At-Large by the general public to serve staggered four-year terms. Elections shall be held biennially on the second Tuesday following the first Monday in November of even-numbered years. Trustees provide service to the Clint ISD community without financial compensation. The elections of all Trustees shall be held in a joint election, pursuant to the Texas Election Code, Chapter 271, with state and county officers.
Clint ISD Board of Trustees election will be held on November 4, 2014.
Board of Trustees Election Information:
- Notice of Deadline to File Applications for Place on the Ballot
- 2014 Election Candidate Packet
- 2014 Election Order
- 2014 Notice of Ballot Position Drawing
- 2014 Early Voting
- 2014 General Election Day Voting
Early Voting Dates:
- October 20, 2014 through October 31, 2014
Early Voting Polling Location Sites:
- Clint ISD Early College Academy, Library, 13100 Alameda Ave. Clint, Tx 79836
8:30a.m. through 5:00p.m.
- Oz Glaze Senior Center, 13969 Veny Webb, Horizon Tx. 79928
8:00a.m. through 5:00p.m.
Offices up for election in November 2014:
- At-Large, currently held by Janice Armstrong
- At-Large, currently held by Robert Lara
- At-Large, currently held by James Pendell
- At-Large, currently held by Fernando Sepulveda
Eligibility/Qualifications for Office:
Additional Information for Candidates:
For additional information or questions regarding the process, contact Noemi Oropeza at (915) 926-4001 or check the Secretary of State and Texas Ethics Commission Websites.